To be considered for admission, applicants for Penn State Great Valley’s Master of Finance - Financial Data Analytics Option will need the following:
- A copy of your official transcript from all institutions attended. Penn State alumni do not need to provide transcripts. Applicants should hold either a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a tertiary (post-secondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. This degree must be from an officially recognized degree-granting institution in the country in which it operates.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) is recommended.
- A copy of the applicant's current resume.
- A one-page written statement of intent to highlight one’s academic background, work experience, skills, strengths, academic interests, and professional goals.
- Contact information for one reference.
- Official GMAT or GRE results, which may be waived. Applicants may request a GMAT/GRE waiver if they have a strong quantitative background as shown on transcripts of undergraduate/graduate degrees from accredited institutions, or other relevant quantitative-related professional credentials.
- A $65 application fee. A fee waiver may be considered if the applicant attends an in-person admission event or a personal appointment with an Academic Program Manager.