We are committed to being a globally recognized school of management, grounded in the Penn State tradition.
We bridge theory and practice to develop globally engaged, ethical business leaders.
We develop transformational leaders of character.
We encourage a balance of social, environmental and economic prosperity
We enhance analytical, critical thinking and decision-making competencies.
We are Penn State!
The Penn State Values should guide our actions and decisions as members of the Penn State community:
- Integrity: We act with integrity and honesty in accordance with the highest academic, professional, and ethical standards.
- Respect: We respect and honor the dignity of each person, embrace civil discourse, and foster a diverse and inclusive community.
- Responsibility: We act responsibly, and we are accountable for our decisions, actions, and their consequences.
- Discovery: We seek and create new knowledge and understanding, and foster creativity and innovation, for the benefit of our communities, society, and the environment.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all our endeavors as individuals, an institution, and a leader in higher education.
- Community: We work together for the betterment of our University, the communities we serve, and the world.