Graduate degrees increase your earning potential, expand your knowledge and skill set, let you tackle complex problems, foster specialized expertise and real-world experience, and boost your competitive advantage.
As a special mission campus of Penn State, we combine the academic excellence of a major institution with the personal attention of a specialty school. You’ll take classes with area professionals, providing you with excellent opportunities to network and learn from others at nearby companies.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Engineering in Systems Engineering
- Master of Finance
- Master of Finance - Financial Data Analytics option
- Master of Leadership Development
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Studies in Data Analytics
- Master of Science in Data Analytics
- Master of Science in Information Science
- Master of Software Engineering
Join us in-person or online at an upcoming admission event or request a one-on-one appointment with an academic program manager to discuss program details and your professional and personal goals. For questions or more information, you can request more information or contact us at [email protected] or 610-648-3248.