Graduate programs designed for today's busy professionals
As a special mission campus of Penn State, we combine the academic excellence of a major institution with the personal attention of a specialty school.
Here, you’ll take classes with area professionals, providing you with excellent opportunities to network and learn from others at nearby companies.
And because we understand the demands of a career, family, and life in general, we offer flexible scheduling. Onsite courses are offered in 7-week terms, so you can focus on one concept at a time. You’re able to add to your course load to expedite your degree or, if needed, you can take a semester off.
Our programs can help you:
- Earn a raise or a promotion
- Gain managerial and leadership expertise
- Change careers
- Sharpen your presentation, communication, and time management skills
“Penn State Great Valley challenged me to grow as a leader and understand the difference between managing and leading. I now manage projects and lead people. The campus is conveniently located to work and home, has world-class professors, and a diverse, engaged, and professional student body.”
–Kenneth, Master of Engineering Management and Master of Leadership Development graduate
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Engineering in Systems Engineering
- Master of Finance
- Master of Leadership Development
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Studies in Data Analytics
- Master of Science in Data Analytics
- Master of Science in Information Science
- Master of Software Engineering