The challenges each organization faces are unique. Penn State Great Valley’s professional development office will work with your company to create dynamic, customized learning experiences focused on specific needs and goals.
Why choose Penn State Great Valley?
From executive education to hands-on technology training, our programs focus on the needs of your business. We can help you zero in on select initiatives or design a complete end-to-end program. We’ll work with your budget and expectations to create a tailored experience for your employees.
Our team has strong backgrounds in a variety of disciplines and industries, and our core strength is helping you develop courses to improve organizational performance. We can strengthen your employees’ technical skill set, help leverage talent to implement corporate strategy, and create leaders who can immediately implement significant change.
Our methods are research-based and grounded in instructional design principles and adult learning theory.
We can successfully prepare your company to:
- lead or implement strategic change
- develop organizational capabilities
- increase management or leadership effectiveness
- comply with legislation, licensing and accreditation requirements
- keep pace with rapidly changing technology
We also work with school districts, associations, companies, and corporations to provide custom programs and specialized courses to maintain or renew professional licensure and certification with required Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Our custom corporate programs can be offered:
- on campus in Malvern, Pennsylvania, or at your preferred location
- during or after normal business hours, including weekends
- in instructor-led, blended, or online formats