Remote Leadership That Really Works!
Become the best type of virtual leader - a transformational leader
Wednesday, November 18
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Delivered remotely via Zoom
Many leaders managed remote teams with varying levels of confidence and success before the COVID-19 crisis. Since the onset of the pandemic, most managers have needed to lead remotely; while they may have become accustomed to it, they may also feel uncertain about how well they are reaching, engaging, and motivating their employees.
The "Remote Leadership That Really Works!" workshop, led by Gail Cooperman, was created to provide support for managers, aspiring leaders, and executives at all levels. This course will show you how and why you should be a transformational leader. You’ll learn how to strengthen relationships with your team, keep morale high, run memorable meetings your team want to attend, and keep productivity strong.
At the end of this program you will know how to:
- Develop a remote communications and accountability strategy
- Lead your team to reach desired outcomes
- Identify mood, issues, challenges, and obstacles your team struggle with
- Remain authentic by delivering information transparently
Other topics covered are:
- The importance of your on-camera image
- Engaging your team (this includes fun!)
- Building rapport with individuals you never see
- Increasing your likeability and your employees' level of commitment
- Communicating effectively
The course content is based on research findings, articles, and books on remote leadership successes and failures from accomplished leaders and top research organizations.
Persuasive Presentations Workshop
Tuesday, December 8 and Thursday, December 10
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Delivered remotely via Zoom
Are you interested in bolstering your presentation skills and engaging your audience?
Through this one-day workshop led by Gail Cooperman, you’ll learn to strengthen your attention to your audience’s interests and needs, enhance your communications skills, increase your credibility to listeners, and more.
Specific take-aways include:
- Learning multiple presentation patterns and how to choose the best one for each situation
- Visual cues that can make or break your presentation
- Enhancing your presentation with stories, numbers, and examples
- How to handle questions, even the tough ones
This course is highly interactive with individual practice sessions, group exercises, and discussions. All participants will have the opportunity to practice their new skills and receive feedback.
B.E.A.S.T. Mode Workshop
Beating Everyday Annoying Stress Together
Postponed: Check back for more information
This workshop will explore how stress can negatively affect our bodies and minds, and participants will learn the four keys to overcoming stress.
Through interactive exercises, participants will identify how they respond in stressful situations. There will be a staged disruption early on which will be used as a change management project case study.
The workshop will be interactive, giving participants an opportunity to identify what they consider to be critical during times of stress, which will be helpful when it’s time to execute and problem solve.