For students and alumni
We provide you with the programs and resources needed to attain your career goals. We can help you improve your marketability, advance in your current profession, start a new career, and any other career-related help you need. Many of our resources are self-directed, so you can access important career information when it’s most convenient for you.
Because we are dedicated to assisting you with your lifelong career development path, your access to our resources doesn’t stop when you earn your degree. We’re here for you whenever you need us, no matter when you graduated.
- Individual career counseling appointments
- Résumé preparation and review
- Mock interviews and virtual networking with alumni
- Career fairs and events to engage with local and national companies
- Internship, CPT, and OPT guidance
- Workshops on various topics, including networking, interviewing techniques, and job search strategies
We can help your organization connect with experienced students and share available internship and full-time career opportunities.
- A free online job/internship posting system, Nittany Lion Careers
- Fall career fair
- On-campus and virtual information/recruiting events to spotlight your company (in-person events only when health and safety regulations allow)
- Opportunities to host career-related presentations or discussions
Career Management Services is located in the Student Services Office on the first floor of the Main Building, but, due to COVID-19, all our services are being offered virtually.