Penn State Great Valley's Career Management Services provides services, programs, and resources for students in reaching professional career goals and employers looking to connect with potential candidates.
Career Management Services is dedicated to assisting students in facilitating their lifelong career development process. We help students to enhance their marketability and achieve career advancement or successfully enter a new career path. Many of the resources are self-directed, allowing you to access pertinent career information when it fits your schedule.
- Individual Career Counseling appointments
- Resume preparation and review
- Workshops on various topics including networking, interviewing techniques, and job search strategies
- Access to resources and tools for networking, job searching, interviewing practice
- Internship, CPT, and OPT guidance
Our staff also helps employers to connect with experienced students and promote available internship and full-time career opportunities within your organization.
- An online job/internship posting system
- Fall career fair
- On-campus information/recruiting tables
- Opportunities to host career-related presentations or discussions
Career Management Services is located in the Student Services Office on the first floor of the Main Building.