The spring II graduate certificate application deadline is February 15.
Applicants interested in a graduate certificate program at Penn State Great Valley should review Penn State's Graduate School requirements prior to beginning the application process.
- Start the online application process by visiting the Graduate School Application page. Choose Certificate Admission, and select your certificate choice from the drop down menu.
- Upload the following items to the online application:
- Scan and upload a copy of the official transcripts from all institutions attended. Documents must be in either PDF or TXT format. If you have an electronic copy of your transcript, you cannot upload it directly, as the document will not appear in the application. You must print a copy of it, scan it, and then upload it to the application. Or, secure electronic transcripts may be sent to [email protected]. Penn State alumni do not need to provide transcripts.
- A current resume.
- A one-page written statement of intent to highlight one’s academic background, work experience, skills, strengths, academic interests, and professional goals.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $65, payable by credit card online or by check or money order payable to the Pennsylvania State University.