Upon completion of the program, you will:
- Demonstrate enhanced analytical and critical thinking skills. You'll be able to:
- Apply quantitative and analytical knowledge to financial analysis.
- Identify financial risk exposure and manage financial risks with appropriate financial derivative instruments.
- Use machine learning and statistical analysis techniques to analyze big data sets and support data-driven financial decision making in the context of the whole business process.
- Understand the impact of global influences on financial decision-making. You'll be able to demonstrate a knowledge of global financial and foreign exchange markets, and their impact on multinational enterprises.
- Be effective communicators in finance, including by effectively presenting data analysis and providing qualitative interpretations of the results to audiences with various backgrounds.
Penn State Great Valley has been recognized for our Global Program Embedded Courses, which meet the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: