Upon completion of the Master of Finance program:
- The students will demonstrate enhanced analytical and critical thinking skills. They will be able to:
- Apply quantitative and analytical knowledge to financial analysis.
- Identify financial risk exposure and manage financial risks with appropriate financial derivative instruments.
- The students will understand the impact of global influences on financial decision-making. They will be able to:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of global financial and foreign exchange markets, and their impact on multinational enterprises.
- The students will be responsible financial decision makers. They will be able to:
- Recognize and resolve ethical issues in financial decision making.
- The students will be effective communicators in finance. They will be able to:
- Make an effective presentation of analytical results.
- Prepare a written report using financial statement information to evaluate corporate performance.
Penn State Great Valley has been recognized for our Global Program Embedded Courses, which meet the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: