Upon completion of the MBA program, our graduates will be able to:
- Integrate theory, research, and practice from all functional areas—accounting, economics, finance, marketing, operations research, management, and organization—to solve business problems within dynamic environments.
- Demonstrate ability to integrate the various business functions to good effect.
- Demonstrate appreciation of the role of contexts when developing and executing strategy.
- Critically evaluate and make ethical decisions with consideration for multiple stakeholders.
- Evaluate and analyze the ethical dimension of decision-making.
- Demonstrate communication behaviors that reflect an awareness of context, relationships, others’ perspectives, and individual and organizational goals.
- Communicate their intended message clearly and professionally to individuals, teams, and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an ability to engage in perspective taking and conflict management.
- Demonstrate an ability to adapt communication behaviors to dynamic, multicultural, and/or complex contexts.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of technology as a strategic tool.
- Identify and evaluate the functional, financial, operational, and social impact of technology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business in multicultural contexts and the opportunities and challenges of globalization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of global markets and finance on business decisions.
Penn State Great Valley has been recognized for our Global Program Embedded Courses, which meet the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: