Sharpen your business acumen and learn to lead and communicate with purpose with the customizable Penn State Great Valley MBA. By the time you graduate, you'll feel prepared to articulate a vision, motivate your colleagues, and run an organization.
With the Penn State Great Valley MBA program, you can:
- Pursue the Professional MBA program part-time, at your own pace, completing in as little as two years.
- Complete the Full-Time MBA within 12-18 months.
- Become a part of the more than 750,000 Penn State alumni across the world.
- Courses taught by world-class faculty and industry experts.
GMAT/GRE scores are not required.
- Build a program to fit your career path through our customizable curriculum, including stackable graduate certificates and specific focus areas like:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- HR Management
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Analytics
- Benefit from an AACSB-accredited program that prepares you to be a strong ethical leader ready to solve any workplace problem.
- Learn to run organizations, lead and communicate with purpose and vision, and motivate colleagues and employees.
- Immerse yourself in a collaborative and engaging learning experience with faculty and classmates who are business professionals and managers in the private and public sectors.
- Take advantage of Career Management Services, which offers a variety of programs, resources, and networking opportunities for students and graduates.
Courses are delivered in an in-person/online hybrid format. Some courses may be delivered fully online.
- Customize your MBA through stackable graduate certificates or focus areas.
- Choose the pace that best suits your lifestyle: Professional MBA (part-time) or Full-Time MBA.
- Ability to simultaneously pursue another degree as part of the concurrent degree program.
- Depending on your education and business background, up to six foundation courses (18 credits) may be waived.
- Coursework integrates key areas of business, including accounting, analytics, finance, human resources, innovation and technology, marketing, and more.
- A global immersion course allows you to travel to other countries to gain a better understanding of socioeconomic developments and trends around the world.