Upon completion of the engineering management program, our graduates will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of foundational principles of engineering management, including technical, social, and economic factors as applied to projects and personnel.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of projects and integrate them with different technical and engineering components.
- Understand and estimate risk and its impact on the decision-making process.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate project findings effectively in written, spoken, and visual presentations to project stakeholders and a variety of professional audiences.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
Penn State Great Valley has been recognized for our Global Program Embedded Courses, which meet the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: