We have partnered with Becker to offer our students the CPA review package. Students have limited complimentary access to the Becker CPA review course in the classroom to provide initial exposure to CPA exam content. Students also receive a preferred pricing structure to the Becker CPA course to complete their exam studies.
The complete four-part CPA Exam Review course covers:
- Auditing and attestation
- Business environment and concepts
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Self-study format
- Access to live online classroom scheduling
- Print and digital textbooks
- Over 1,300 digital flashcards
- A condensed final review of the most challenging concepts of the course
- More than 200 additional multiple choice questions per section
- Access to CPA exam success coaches
- Unlimited access period
How to order
- Click here to visit the ordering page
- You can also visit Becker.com and select the "Direct Bill and Partner Pricing" link at the top and search for Penn State Great Valley
- Click the "Register/Login" button to create your account and view available courses and product options
- Click "Confirm Affiliation" to verify your association with Penn State Great Valley
- You may then select from available products to add them to your cart and proceed to checkout
Worried about the cost of exam preparation? Becker is happy to help by offering scholarships for CPA candidates in need. Each year, Becker provides 110 CPA candidates with the Becker Advantage Package, worth $2,399, through the Newt D. Becker Scholarship program. Scholarship consideration begins each year in February. Check to see if you are eligible for the Newt D. Becker Scholarship and apply online here.
Questions? Contact Jackie Oblinger at [email protected].