Upon completion of the information science program, our graduates will:
- Know how to describe, model, and analyze information systems in support of organizations’ operations and management in an efficient and effective manner.
- Understand known and emerging information systems theories and principles to improve and enhance IT systems.
- Be proficient in applying appropriate methodologies to design, develop, and maintain software and information systems to meet the needs of organizations.
- Have competency in implementing and managing information systems and networks while effectively protecting organizational information assets.
- Have the skills to communicate effectively, recognize responsibilities, and make informed judgments based on legal and ethical principles.