Upon completion of the data analytics program, our graduates will:
- Be able to effectively communicate technical knowledge, including ideas, data analysis, findings, or decision justification in written formats in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Be able to analyze large data sets to support data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrate understanding of machine learning and statistical analysis techniques.
- Be able to discriminate between descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics and the techniques used in each.
- Demonstrate their understanding of technologies used to develop, optimize, and deploy large-scale databases.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to practice the professional standards of engineering and professional behavior.