Upon completion of the data analytics program, our graduates will:
- Be able to effectively communicate technical knowledge, including ideas, data analysis, findings, or decision justification in written formats in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Be able to analyze large data sets to support data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrate understanding of machine learning and statistical analysis techniques.
- Be able to discriminate between descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics and the techniques used in each.
- Demonstrate their understanding of technologies used to develop, optimize, and deploy large-scale databases.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to practice the professional standards of engineering and professional behavior.
Penn State Great Valley has been recognized for our Global Program Embedded Courses, which meet the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: