The Master of Science in Data Analytics program requires 30 credits — 15 core credits, 9 elective credits, and 6 thesis credits.
- Seven-week courses are offered either in an in-person/online hybrid format or fully online.
- Fully in-person courses are available each semester to comply with visa requirements.
- Thesis paper is taken over two terms, and requires the completion of CITI training
- You’ll work with an assigned faculty adviser for the course of your research.
- To graduate, your thesis must be accepted by a committee, the head of the graduate program, and the chancellor.
Penn State’s Schedule of Courses lists course availability. Although the course numbers, times, and availability on the University registrar’s schedule of courses are correct, your educational record may require the listed prerequisites (or not).
If you have issues viewing any of these documents or have any questions, please contact the division at [email protected].
Students must successfully complete the SARI (Scholarship and Research Integrity) requirement of the Penn State degree in order to graduate.