Upon completion of the systems engineering program, our graduates will:
- Be prepared to develop heterogeneous engineered solutions to complex problems using contemporary methods, processes, and tools.
- Develop an understanding of system interdependencies and the ability to analyze the associated generated tradespaces to identify optimal solution alternatives.
- Develop the ability to use integrated models and simulations for multi-level system analysis and practices.
- Be prepared to manage the budgets and schedules of large-scale projects and programs while delivering stakeholder-valued capabilities.
- Develop the ability to work effectively and collaboratively within interdisciplinary teams.