The Penn State Great Valley Behavioral Threat Management (BMT) Team is committed to the safety and well-being of our campus community.
Our goals are to help you:
- recognize risky or threatening behavior
- become more aware of potential threats
- know how to report and respond to them
Together we can:
- better identify trends that negatively affect our campus community
- better respond to, manage, and analyze reported threats
Safety is everyone's responsibility
By recognizing and reporting behavior that you are concerned about, you will help all of us be safer and help get assistance and services to those who may need them.
Please contact any member of the BTM Team at any time if you have concerns about behavior that is risky or poses a possible threat to anyone.
Our Campus BTM Team
Jim Nemes, Academic Affairs, [email protected], 610-725-5365,
JoAnn Kelly, Director of Enrollment Management and Student Services, [email protected], 610-648-3320
Lisa Marranzini, Human Resources, [email protected], 610-892-1211
John Sidiras, Police Officer, [email protected], 610-648-3203
Maria Zuccato, Business Services, [email protected], 610-648-3270