- Request enrollment verification each semester. On the same day you sign up for courses each semester, submit an Enrollment Verification Request for the courses you would like your G.I. Bill® benefit to cover.
- Submit the Enrollment Verification Request form at least three weeks prior to the first day of each semester.
- To ensure compensation, it is important to submit all courses for the entire 14-week semester (both 7-week sessions) at the same time on the same form.
- Directions for submission are on the form.
- No veteran education benefit will be processed without this written request.
- Monitor your bursar account on LionPATH to ensure that your G.I. Bill® benefit has been attributed to your account.
- If you change your program of study or change the number of credits you are taking in any semester that enrollment verification has been requested, submit a new updated Enrollment Verification Request form. Unreported changes can lead to serious student debt to the VA or the University.
G.I. Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U. S. government website at https://benefits.va.gov/gibill.