- Students using the G.I. Bill®, each semester, must complete the VA Enrollment Request Form in LionPATH. To assure your benefit is applied to your account before your semester bill due date, submit your request four to six weeks before the first day of every semester.
- To ensure compensation, it is important to submit all courses for the entire 14-week semester (both seven-week sessions) at the same time on the same form.
- Directions for submission are on the form.
- No veteran education benefit will be processed without this written request.
- Monitor your bursar account on LionPATH to ensure that your G.I. Bill® benefit has been attributed to your account.
- If you change your program of study or change the number of credits you are taking in any semester that enrollment verification has been requested, submit a new updated Enrollment Verification Request form. Unreported changes can lead to serious student debt to the VA or the University.
G.I. Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U. S. government website at https://benefits.va.gov/gibill.