Graduate and Professional Programs
- Programs focus on student-centered instruction in a collaborative learning environment aimed at developing skills to handle real-world professional situations.
- Faculty employ instructional techniques drawing on workplace experience and real world application allowing students to engage in continuous learning.
- Employees acquire the tools necessary to do their job effectively, advance within their organization, and conquer challenges related to their business.
- Courses are offered in seven and fourteen-week sessions on a part-time or full-time basis throughout the year.
- Located in the Great Valley Corporate Center, the campus is easily accessible from Route 30, Route 202, I-476, I-76 and the PA Turnpike.
Corporate Training Programs
Beyond our graduate and professional programs, Penn State Great Valley works with individual organizations to:
- develop and deliver courses that improve organizational performance
- utilize research-based methods grounded in instructional design principles and adult learning theory
- help organizations zero in on select initiatives or design a complete end-to-end program