Penn State Great Valley students are skilled communicators, leaders, problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and ethical decision makers who have knowledge and expertise gained through our graduate and professional development programs in business and engineering. If you are looking to hire high quality, experienced talent, Career Management Services offers resources and services to help you connect with and promote opportunities to our students.
- Nittany Lion Careers allows you to post full-time and internship positions, at no cost, to the students at Penn State Great Valley as well as all Penn State campuses. Follow the link to create a new employer account or login to your current account.
- If you would like your opportunities shared with Great Valley students and faculty, you may email a job description and requirements, contact information, and preferred application method to [email protected].
- Consider hosting an information session or recruiting table on our campus to meet students in person and gain added visibility for your company. Call to arrange a date time that fits your schedule.
- Participate in our annual Fall Career Fair where you will meet current students seeking full-time positions, new career opportunities, and summer internships in the fields of business administration, data analytics, engineering management, finance, information sciences, leadership development, software & systems engineering. Our career fair is held in mid-October.
- Penn State Employer Guide
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Best Practices for Inclusive Recruitment