Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle on campus!
We want to recycle—but as a last resort. We really should reduce what we use and reuse what's left.
SINGLE STREAM RECYCLING
All recyclable materials go in one recycle bin:
- Paper (except shredded paper which causes issues on the recycling belt)
- Plastic - include items with a recycling symbol and numbers 1 through 5
Do NOT include:
- Food waste or materials contaminated with food waste
- Foam cups or foam containers (no recyclable value)
- Plastic bags or plastic wrap