This form is required to be completed prior to travel.
All receipts for travel expenses and pertinent information regarding the trip (time left and returned) should be submitted within two weeks of returning from the trip.
Credit card statements are not considered a receipt.
Any expenses submitted after 60 days from the date of travel cannot be submitted for reimbursement, as per University policy.
Penn State travelers can make air reservations through the following options:
- Login to Travel OnLion or contact Anthony Travel to take advantage of discounted pricing agreements
- Southwest Airlines tickets can be booked at Penn State's Southwest website. (Southwest Company ID 99714462)
- Contact a travel agency or book through an outside booking site. Follow the tips when using an outside agency.
- When using an outside site, comparison documentation showing PSU cost will be required at time of reimbursement. Screenshots should be retrieved on date of purchase and submitted with receipts for reimbursement.
- If you are using federally-sponsored funds, please review the University Travel Polices before purchasing airline tickets.
Priced itineraries are always required as receipts for airfare. Each administrative area may have internal procedures affecting travel arrangement and reimbursement. Before booking travel, please ensure you follow established guidelines and procedures in your area as well as University Travel Polices.
Questions? Please review the PSU Travel Policy.