Michael S. Stevens is a principal and founder of Supply Chain Victories, LLC. He has award-winning experience solving complex problems by developing simple business solutions while leading teams to achieve superior bottom-line results. Mr. Stevens started his career with General Electric, working his way up to become a vice president. After two decades with GE, he ventured into entrepreneurship with R&R Global Partners as managing director, run a $25M privately-held fulfillment business as COO, and serve as a supply chain principal consultant at HighPoint Solutions. He also worked at CertainTeed SAINT-GOBAIN and the Gypsum Association. Mr. Stevens earned his bachelor's degree with high honors from the Georgia Institute of Technology, and holds an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania, where he acted as an Omnicom Communications Fellow, participated in the China Global Immersion Program, and attended the International Exchange Program. He also holds certificates in GE’s leadership development programs and a GE Six Sigma Black Belt.
- i2 Technologies Ken Sharma “Time to Value” Award for Demand Planning and Supply Optimization [Featured speaker in conference presentation]. i2 Directions Annual Conference. Dallas, TX.
- Digital Supply Chain Transformation
- Ph.D., Business Administration Supply Chain Management and Logistics Cognate Candidate, Liberty University
- MBA, Strategic Management and Marketing, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering with High Honors, Georgia Institute of Technology