Michael Hughes’ career spans banking, undergraduate coursework, continuing education programs, professional development workshops, as well as instructional design and delivery. He was appointed to a full-time faculty role at Temple University Fox School of Business and Management in 2018 after starting part-time in 2013. Mr. Hughes has served as a business advisor at the Community College of Philadelphia in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Initiative where he provided business coaching, guidance, and mentoring support to select entrepreneurs in a peer-based learning environment. He earned graduate and undergraduate degrees in marketing and business administration from Temple University.
- Board member - My Career Transitions, sponsored by Penn State Great Valley Alumni Society
- 2015 Marketing Department Adjunct Teaching Award, Temple University Fox School
- 2023 Marketing Department Service Award, Temple University Fox School
- Career coaching and transition
"Proposing an Expanded Measure for Comparing Online/Hybrid to Face-to-face Courses", Journal of Education and Development; Vol. 2, No. 2; August, 2018; Gary Blau, Sherry Jarrell, Anthony Seeton, Tim Young, Kelly Grace
- B.B.A., Management, Temple University
- MBA, Marketing, Temple University