Ready to take the next step in your career and education? A master’s degree isn’t the only way to do so. Graduate certificates let you focus on a specific skillset and quickly break into an industry, require less time and money, and are an effective pathway to a graduate degree. Certificate earners are awarded a digital badge for each certificate they complete. Badges can be digitally displayed anywhere to recognize attaining a new level of knowledge. The GMAT or GRE is not required for admission to any of our certificate programs.
Why earn a Penn State graduate certificate?
- Increase your earning potential
- Realize a quick return on investment
- Bolster your job security
- Expand your professional network
- Earn credits by stacking courses and certificates to customize your AACSB-accredited graduate degree
Explore our certificates
- Analytics for Managers
- Cyber Threat Analytics and Prevention
- Data Analytics
- Entrepreneurship & New Ventures
- Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Leading in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Management Accounting
- Management Essentials
- Project Management
- Quantitative Business Essentials
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability & Social Impact
Graduate certificates provide a high return on investment, especially since most can be completed in 12 months or less—which will help you distinguish yourself in an extremely competitive market.
Earning a graduate certificate not only keeps you up to date in your current role, but also can help transition you into a position with more responsibility, or even shift to a new industry.
In addition to providing a boost to your skill set, certificates offer a faster education—with immediate payoff and growth to your professional network.
Our certificates are taught by the same faculty who teach in the degree programs and are conveniently designed to be stacked into our master’s degrees. So, whether you enroll just in the certificate or go on to a full degree, you will receive an impressive Penn State credential for your résumé.
If you’d like to learn more, fill out the form below or schedule a virtual or in-person meeting with an academic program manager to discuss your career goals and have your questions answered.