Welcome to the Career Management Center for Penn State Great Valley. We look forward to assisting you in reaching your professional career goals.
The Career Management Center is dedicated to assisting students in facilitating their lifelong career development process. We help students to enhance their marketability and to achieve career advancement or successfully enter a new career path. Our overall goal is to provide services, programs, and resources that lead to securing a satisfying and fulfilling career.
What We Offer
- Individual Career Counseling by appointment
- Resume preparation and review
- Workshops on various topics including networking, interviewing techniques, and job search strategies
- Access to resources and tools for networking, job searching, interviewing practice
- Internship, CPT, and OPT guidance
- Monthly meetings of the professional association, My Career Transitions
Many of the resources are self-directed, allowing you to access pertinent career information when it fits your schedule.
We are located in the Student Services Office on the first floor of the Main Building.