Managing Across Generations
For the first time in history, we see five generations with distinct differences in the workplace. This workshop examines the generation gaps, solutions for managing relationships, and techniques to make an engaging, inclusive, and positive environment.
- Explore the various generations — traditionalists, baby boomers, Generation Xers, and millennials.
- Discover strategies to effectively work with or lead a multi-generational team.
- Identify the challenges and skills needed for communicating and managing conflict within a diverse workforce.
- Explore various techniques to recognize and reward individuals within a multi-generational office.
- Recognize the strengths each generation offers and how organizations can benefit.
Instructor: Mary T. Pellak, M.Ed., President of Pellak Consulting Network
(Please note: Class will be canceled one week prior to the start of the class if a minimum of 10 students is not achieved.)