New international students are admitted once a year in the fall semester. Degree application is required, and international students follow the same application procedures as other Penn State Great Valley applicants. Non-degree enrollment is not permitted.
The recommended application deadline for fall is April 30th.
To be considered for admission, applicants for Penn State Great Valley will need the following:
- A completed online application.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework completed at an accredited institution, with a certified literal English translation. International credentials should include degree certificates or diplomas in native language with attested English translation.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) is recommended.
- A copy of a current resume.
- Contact information for one or two professional or academic references depending on the program of interest.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS reports.
- A $65 application fee.
The following items may be required for admission. Check specific program requirements for details.
- Official GMAT or GRE results.
- A one-page written statement of intent to highlight one’s academic background, work experience, skills, strengths, academic interests, and professional goals.
- Answers to essay questions outlined in the online application.