Connect with us virtually
In light of the unprecedented challenges faced because of the coronavirus and in the best interests of the health and safety of students, faculty, staff and our local communities, Penn State Great Valley has extended the remote-delivery period for all graduate classes through at least the spring semester. Additionally, spring commencement ceremonies will be postponed while the University explores options for celebrating the achievements of our students.
For the latest updates and information, visit psu.edu/virusinfo.
Students should log into their CANVAS section starting March 16 to receive instructions from faculty on how the course will proceed.
Professional Development Programs
Students scheduled to begin classes the week of March 16 will be contacted by the Professional Development Programs office with information regarding the rescheduling of classes.
All campus and community events have been canceled through May. Please check the campus events page for the rescheduled date.
The spring commencement ceremony has been postponed while we explore options for celebrating the achievements of our students.
What should I do if I feel sick?
Penn State urges student, faculty, and staff to contact their health care provider immediately if they have respiratory symptoms with a fever and have recently traveled or think they have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are sick, stay home until you are feeling better.
According to the CDC, anyone who feels sick should:
- Seek medical advice — Call ahead before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room. Tell them about any recent travel and your symptoms.
- Stay home and avoid contact with others.
- Not travel while sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds to avoid spreading the virus to others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water immediately after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose. If soap and water are not readily available, you can use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
What if I need to talk to my academic adviser?
Student adviser information may be found in the Student Center in LionPATH. You may e-mail your adviser directly or forward your questions to the address below for your division:
Please bookmark this page and check back periodically for updates.