The Master of Engineering in Systems Engineering degree will be awarded upon successful completion of the 36-credit program. The courses are not listed in sequential order. All module course work is subject to change as new courses are developed or renumbered.
Students admitted fall 2009 or after must successfully complete the SARI (Scholarship and Research Integrity) requirement of the Penn State degree in order to graduate.
Penn State's schedule of courses lists course availability. Although the course numbers, times, and availability on the University registrar's schedule of courses are correct, their prerequisites differ. Please access our course description page to learn about Penn State Great Valley course offerings and prerequisites.
No Available Summer 2020 Course Offerings
Fall 2020 Course Offerings
Fall I Term:
- ENGMT 510 - Economics and Financial Studies for Engineers
- STAT 500 - Applied Statistics
- STS 589 - Ethics and Values in Science and Technology
Fall II Term:
- ENGMT 501 - Engineering Management Science
- SYSEN 550 - Creativity and Problem Solving I