Upon completion of the Master of Leadership Development Program graduates will:
- Build personal authentic transformational leadership competencies through self-reflection and behavioral display.
- Prepare a personal leadership development plan incorporating feedback from others and personal strengths and weaknesses, with respect to specific leadership behaviors.
- Complete an online business simulation that assesses authentic transformational (and other) leadership competencies.
- Build communication and creativity skills as they relate to authentic transformational leadership concepts and processes.
- Demonstrate skills required for effective communication and promoting creativity in organizations.
- Foster a commitment to high integrity practices.
- Evaluate and analyze the ethical dimension of decision making.
- Value differences in people as a vital force in work groups, teams, and organizations.
- Develop understanding and analytical decision-making competencies associated with diversity leadership and developing authentic, positive relationships across cultural groups.