To be considered for admission, applicants for Penn State Great Valley’s Master of Leadership Development program will need the following:
- A copy of your official transcript from all institutions attended. Penn State alumni do not need to provide transcripts. Applicants should hold either a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a tertiary (post-secondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. This degree must be from an officially recognized degree-granting institution in the country in which it operates.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) is recommended.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience recommended.
- A copy of your current resume, highlighting your school and career achievements and leadership accomplishments.
- Answers to essay questions outlined in the online application.
- Contact information for two references.
- A $65 application fee. A fee waiver may be considered if the applicant attends an in-person admission event or a personal appointment with an Academic Program Manager.
The GMAT/GRE is not required for admission.
For international student application requirements, please review the Penn State Great Valley International Applicant Guidelines.