Note: Applications are not being accepted for fall 2023
Why Penn State
We know there’s a lot to consider when deciding to earn your Master of Leadership Development. Why should you choose Penn State Great Valley?
- Pursue your degree at your own pace, completing in as little as two years if attending part-time.
- Complete on a full-time basis within 12-18 months.
- Become a part of the more than 750,000 Penn State alumni across the world.
- Courses taught by world-class faculty and industry experts.
- No GMAT or GRE scores required.
request information schedule a consultation
- Benefit from an AACSB-accredited program that explores leadership across the lifespan, from early career through retirement.
- Delve into a multidisciplinary approach that focuses on social responsibility and ethics, creativity and innovation, diversity and global mindset, dynamic communication and visioning, and the value of the individual.
- Partner with alumni and local employers on relevant projects while fostering industry connections, networking, and job opportunities.
- Immerse yourself in small classes and develop meaningful relationships with faculty and classmates who are business professionals and managers in the private and public sectors.
- Take advantage of Career Management Services, which offers a variety of programs, resources, and networking opportunities for students and graduates.
- Courses are offered either in an in-person/online hybrid format or fully online.
- Personalize your program through elective courses and based on results of a pre-program exercise with input from faculty.
- Pursue your degree at the pace that best suits your lifestyle—part-time or full-time.
- Ability to simultaneously pursue another degree as part of the concurrent degree program.
- The 36-credit program delves into self-awareness and emotional intelligence, influence tactics and negotiation strategies, team and diversity leadership, and more.
- Coursework from the Fundamentals of Leadership graduate certificate easily transfers to degree program.
- Interactive, collaborative learning environment develops key leadership skills in your professional and personal lives, including:
- Character strengths and virtues
- Ethical and moral reasoning
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Strategic thinking and argumentation
- Inspirational communication
- Innovation, creativity, and change
- Team building and diversity leadership
- Coaching and mentoring
- Global mindset
- Organizational power and politics
- Critical thinking and data analysis