Check here during inclement weather for class cancellations.
You may also access weather information from the following:
- Emergency Closing Information Telephone Line: 610-648-3399
- The voice recording at this number will be updated, providing the authoritative word on Penn State Great Valley’s operating status.
- Radio station KYW (1060 AM); our campus code is 2851 Chester County.
- Students are urged to register for PSUAlert. Penn State's emergency notification system for students, faculty, and staff. The system will be used to alert members of Penn State's campus communities of emergencies and other urgent information. Using this portal, students, faculty, and staff can choose to receive PSUAlert messages by text message, voice message, and e-mail. The system will never be used to send advertising or spam messages.
To subscribe, please visit PSUAlert and select "Great Valley" alerts.
Additional Emergency Closing Procedures/Information
- Classes that are held at locations away from the Great Valley Campus will meet unless those locations close or unless faculty teaching those courses make other arrangements. Watch for emails from your instructor or your academic department via ANGEL, Canvas or Webmail.
- If electrical service is intact, our School website will be updated.
- Clients holding meetings and conferences at Penn State Great Valley during daytime hours will receive information about any changes in campus operations from their conference coordinator.